- Python 2.7.x or 3.x
- Python libraries: matplotlib, basemap, cartopy, netCDF4, numpy, owslib, pyshp, shapely
- Library: tutorial_util.pyc
(Please copy this file into your python codes' folder)
- Sample data:
(Please make 'data' folder in your python codes' folder and copy this file into the folder)
the simplified boundaries of Lao People's Democratic Republic (LAO): lao_simplified.zip
the simplified boundaries of Thailand (THA): tha_simplified.zip
* The simplified boundaries files generated in ESRI shapefile format by using Global Administrative Areas (GADM) (http://www.gadm.org)
(Please make 'shape' folder in data folder (data/shape) and copy this file into the folder)
- You have to install python 2.7.x or 3.x and the python libraries.
- Tutorials have been made by using Jupter and Python 3.6.
- If you use Python 2.x, output results in the tutorials can be slightly different to results you run.